BRICKģ : THE NEW REVOLUTIONARY BRICK
OVERLAY APPLICATION SYSTEM!
designs & colors"
Imprinted Concrete Product allows you to determine your
size, design, patterns and colors with Quick Brick. Flex-c-mentís
Imprinted Concrete pattern creates a realistic Brick surface with itís
simplicity, ease and speed. Quick Brick is available for all your brick
cladding Projects from exterior Brick walls to garden walls. Brick Wall
Cladding Patterns will look exactly like regular brick.
ADVANTAGES OF QUICK BRICK OVERLAY SYSTEM
This Brick Overlay is easy to install, less prep work, lower labor
costs achived through Wall Overlay Stamped System.
of material during transportation
- No unwanted color and tone variations
- Offers variety of color , size and Imprinted
- Suitable and flexible for each Project
- No deterioration due to frost and thaw cycles
- Offers light weight concrete benefits
- Breathable and contributes to insulation
- Monolithic, never falls or brakes
- Easy to apply, and gives great decorative
- By antiquing techniques, you can achieve old
- No need for joint
fillers.No need for bonding
plasters. No need for final clean-up
- Extremely fast application relative to
- No fading of natural colors with the Color
- Easy to install on both interior and exterior
- Creating colored joints is fast and easy
- Adhesive strength at 1,2N/mm2 with itís
excellent bonding agent
- Very low cost, easy & quick,
Wall Cladding System!
"Cement Based Product in
Flex-c-ment Concrete Flooring design
Flex-c-ment Concrete Flooring design, Colored and
Polished Concrete Flooring and Vertical Overlay Systems have been used
in the USA and Canada for about 30 years. The system is also exported
to Europe , Asia , Australia and the Middle East. With itís flexibility
and workability, it offers great solutions for resurfacing in natural
Stone forms and brick faces.
DBS ltd , the Cement Based Product Manufacturer conducts
training seminars on a monthly basis for potential installers or
distributors of Flex-c-ment systems. In these seminars, attendees learn
plastering , stamping and coloring techniques. The announcements of our
trainings are posted on our website.